Investment Consultant Analyst Jobs

Harbor Capital Advisors Inc.

Job Brief

We have a vacancy of Investment Consultant Analyst in our company, Harbor Capital Advisors Inc.. This vacancy is based in Chicago IL. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.

Position Title: Investment Consultant Analyst
Company: Harbor Capital Advisors Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Chicago IL
Salary:
URL Expiry: 2022-11-19
Posted on: us.jobsoffices.com

Job Detail

Summary

The Investment Consultant Analyst plays a supporting role in building the Harbor brand and share of AUM in the field. This individual will serve a critical role as it relates to client research, coordination (e.g. operations), and the support of ongoing communication requirements so that Regional Investment Consultants can optimize engagement with targets across select Broker Dealers, RIAs, Bank Trusts, and Regional Consultants.

Investment Consultant Analyst will report directly to the Head of Sales but will partner closely with territory-based Regional Investment Consultants, Key Accounts Managers, Investment Product Support, Distribution Intelligence Analysts, Marketing and Harbor’s Product Group as they engage targets and seek to bring the best of Harbor Funds to market.

It’s important that you reside in the Chicagoland area so you can work in our centrally located downtown office 40% of the time and work from home the other 60%.

Key Responsibilities

  • Partner with the Business Development Team to identify opportunities within a given market and execute a tactical plan (which would include both digital and human engagement) to ameliorate identified performance gaps in the territory.
  • Analyze data to ensure that the territory is on track to meet their KPI’s (New Advisors, Net New Sales, Gross Sales).
  • Work with the Data Enablement team to target specific cohorts of advisors to execute marketing strategies and to test marketing and sales theories.
  • Make recommendations for activities that would yield the best results based on the best practices across the ICA Team.
  • Assist in the development of territory specific marketing and sales plans to improve the execution of our growth objectives. E.G., the ICA would source, create, and distribute targeted lists for ETF launches, website registrations, email follow-up etc.
  • The ICA would act as an internal resource who would report results of initiatives and make recommendations to Data Enablement, Marketing and Sales.
  • The ICA would influence the region through local media engagement (posting to social media sites and submitting ghostwritten financial content for local papers.)

Key Behavioral Expectations

  • Agility and Adaptability
  • Drives for Results
  • Communication and Engagement

Minimum Qualifications

  • Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related major
  • 0-3 years of experience in financial services industry
  • Must have FINRA Series 7 or obtain it within six (6) months of hire

Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required

  • Technologically savvy with a strong command of Microsoft Excel
  • Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
  • Entrepreneurial, exhibit creativity, and is comfortable working within a highly regulated environment
  • Team player with positive attitude and ability to adapt to the changing environment of a firm focused on growth

Direct Apply
Report job